Our Client is a leading oil company engaged in Engineering Procurement Construction urgently needs the position with specific requirements as below:
“CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER”
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Monitors and directs, in collaboration with his PMT, (Project Management Team), all site activities to ensure objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and budget parameters.
· Assess and reviews the project Key Performance Indicators to determine accurate status of project, making tactical decisions for allocating resources, and assigning staff requirements, to maintain project on target.
· Manage changes to Engineering scope and assist in obtaining written client approval on all changes before proceeding with work
· Prepares reports for corrective actions if project becomes behind schedule or overspends budget, and presents to General Manager with recovery plan.
· Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
· Complies with the highest level of safety during all stages of project execution to avoid any type of accidents.
With Minimum 20 years experience in the civil constructions specifically with Industrial, commercial and residential Building works.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Must have proven leadership ability, communications skills, interpersonal skills and sound judgment. Must be able to develop strong relationships and accounts with clients. Excellent Oral and written skill in English.
Hal-hal lain seperti fasilitas, salary, dan lain2 akan saya sampaikan segera setelah saya terima CV.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org