Academic Background: Degree with Civil Engineering from University
Work Background: Have experience with QA QC for petro chemical plant projects or construction for more than 5 years. Have experience to work with Japanese Engineering is preferable
Location: Who can work at project site (Cilegon).
- Responsible for all aspects related to Project quality assurance and quality control.
- Preparation of the Project Specific Quality Plan, inspection and test plans, check-sheets and related procedures.
- Implementation of the Quality Management & Control programme for the project.
- Daily site inspection and periodical offsite inspection.
- Controlling all inspection activities on site.
- Completion of necessary documentation to verify the work performed.
- Ensuring that inspection requests are implemented.
- Ensuring that all test reports are verified to meet the contract requirements.
- To ensure all materials delivered to site are inspected and conform to specified requirements.
- Issue and administer Non Conformance Reports as necessary and ensure follow up.
- Report to the Project Manager any deficiencies in the operation of Quality Management & Control System.
- Completion of final quality documentation in a presentable manner, in accordance with the conditions of contract.
- Responsible for overseeing/audits of subcontractor Quality Management systems.
Send CV to: email@example.com